Sunday, May 09, 2010

UPDATES
I've joined Smaller Indiana and Linking Indiana even though I rarely update. If you didn't notice, I tweet occasionally as does Rubi, and am on Facebook. I'm trying to find the time to make it to the Evansville Social Media Club meetings, but real life keeps preventing me! (Their first meeting in February, I broke my ankle shortly before the meeting and couldn't make it. The next month, I was still on crutches and couldn't see climbing the stairs up to the meeting room, April I had a meeting at work - now it's May and I think I might just make it!)

WORK
I'm considering trying to get my department at work to embrace Twitter and/or Facebook. I'm working on an email to my boss trying to hit the selling points. We'll see.

THE FUTURE
I'm still considering a Still No Update?! Podcast, and contemplating content. And I'm trying to convince Rubi I need a laptop ASAP before she gets a netbook.

READING
Some good news for myself: I made a trip to the library the other day to pick up a single book for Rubi, and came home with a huge stack of books for myself! My TBR pile was non-existent, now I have plenty to read for awhile! Though I'm not sure if any of it will be worthy of reviewing at Sporadic Book Reviews, as it's just fluff that I want to read.

WHERE WE'LL BE
I'll be attending the National NENA conference in Indianapolis in June, and Rubi and I will be attending PAXPrime in Seattle in September.

(crossposted to Still No Update?!)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Jason Lee said...

Nice blog, a lot of targets set by you, good for you.