Monday, June 14, 2010

It's June Already?!

Seems like this year just started, but here we are half-way through it already. School’s out for the kiddos and they started VBS this week.  Lizzy is getting so grown up she attended a manga/anime con out of town this past weekend with a friend and she’s volunteering at VBS instead of attending. 

 

Rubi is still kicking gaming-journalism posteriors in her job, and I’m still …here.  My ankle hurts. . I’m back on my “normal” shift at work, which means I’m working when normal people don’t and family events become problematic. But at least I’m not working overnights!

 

I added a new blog to our family “network” of blogs as a sort of clearing house for our stuff.  I’ve posted a bit recently at my book review blog too. I’m going to try to post more often here, there, everywhere

 

 

 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: