Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas List 2010

Christmas draws nigh and I'm sure many people are already finished with their Christmas Shopping. I'm one of those people that tends to put it off until December every year, and usually the back-half of the month.

 
This year, I've done more shopping online than in previous years. I scored a free Prime membership to Amazon, so shipping is free on just about anything I buy that Amazon ships (though not from their resellers). I'm just about finished buying for my wife - I could stop now and call it good, but I might try to pick up one or two more things for her - though I don't know what those would be just yet.

 
She and I are close to being finished shopping for our kids. We're completely finished shopping for our youngest daughter - deals for her gifts just seemed to fall into our laps this year and when we stopped to take stock of what we'd bought, we were surprised by how much stuff we had already bought... now we have to catch up on the other two kids. We do have some stuff for each of them, but we're not finished.

 
We also need to buy stuff for her parents, and maybe something else for my parents. We bought a little something for my parents, but I think I'd like to add to it.

 
As for myself, I had a mix of fun stuff and home-improvement stuff on my own gift list, in addition to all the cool stuff on my Amazon wish list. Some of the stuff on my list includes:

 
  • A kindle or other ebook reader.
  • Two ceiling fans for my house (to replace aging ones).
  • Two storm doors for my house (to replace aging or missing ones).
  • A tool chest of drawers and cabinets.
  • Geeky T-shirts, including anything Firefly/Serenity.
  • USB to HDMI adapter
  • Wireless laptop mouse
  • Saw horses.
  • A 13’ extension ladder (or thereabouts)

Those are some of things I've asked for this year. And hey, if you want to help me out... ;-)

 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

 


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: