Christmas draws nigh and I'm sure many people are already finished with their Christmas Shopping. I'm one of those people that tends to put it off until December every year, and usually the back-half of the month.
- A kindle or other ebook reader.
- Two ceiling fans for my house (to replace aging ones).
- Two storm doors for my house (to replace aging or missing ones).
- A tool chest of drawers and cabinets.
- Geeky T-shirts, including anything Firefly/Serenity.
- USB to HDMI adapter
- Wireless laptop mouse
- Saw horses.
- A 13’ extension ladder (or thereabouts)
Those are some of things I've asked for this year. And hey, if you want to help me out... ;-)